- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$24.95 - $28.95
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
MICHELIN's Country Grip'R is a budget-minded all-around tire that really works well in most conditions. It rolls great, offers top traction and handling, and is built for long wear and puncture resistance too.
$14.95 - $19.95
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$34.95 - $39.95
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Directional tread gives a smooth ride - Good traction for country roads with light gravel and dirt
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
$19.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
$19.00 - $37.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
- A good, basic repair tire
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
$135.00 - $260.00
Riding your fat bike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. Carefully positioned studs allow you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface. - Carbide studs grip ice - Braced side lugs for improved cornering - Tubeless ready - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Carbide studs tear into slick surfaces - Fast-rolling ramped center lugs provide decreased rolling resistance - Aggressive rear faces of center lugs provide excellent braking traction - Wire bead (33tpi) - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
Page 1 of 1