- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- Forged aluminum arms - 102mm arm length - 158g
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Sold as one pair per wheel - Compound most effective in dry conditions, may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions - Brake pad composite is Resin with Metal Fibers - Resin with Metal Fibers pads are compatible with Resin-Only type rotors as well as standard rotors - Compatible with Tektro Draco, Auriga, and Gemini (models HD-M740/M730/M520/M521/M510/M500/M501, HD-M290/M291/M285/M286, HD-T710/T520/T530/T290/T285/T525, HD-E715/E530/E525/E520/E500, MD-M500/M300/M280, and MD-C510/C40)
$39.99 - $42.99
TRP’s new slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Single piece design for weight savings - Weight: 117g (160mm)
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
$24.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
The Shimano BR-R353 is a compact V-brake designed for road bikes. The curved arm offers tire clearance while the compact arch size is compatible with flat handlebar road bikes. - Compact arch size 90mm for proper braking power - Bending curve shape for tire clearance - Compact looking - Compatible with road brake lever for Flat Handle/Pavement bike - Not compatible with Shimano dual-control shift/brake levers
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano Deore BR-M6100 brake set delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-Spec EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning. - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-Spec EV shifting lever - Lever/caliper sets sold individually for front or rear.
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$182.99 - $186.99
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7120 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston caliper is optimized for the toughest enduro trails. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000, even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup - Includes finned metal pads
$42.99 - $79.99
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
$39.99 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
$24.99 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Page 1 of 3 Next page